Sunday, March 25, 2012

Stash Report March 25th

I have been absent from reporting for a while.  I am going to catch up tonight.  I was on a wonderful retreat and accomplished quite a bit but that part of the report will have to be for next week.

I did purchase border fabric, binding and backing fabric for the purple quilt I am working on and a lovely FQ because it was white and blue.

While on retreat, my friends gave me my birthday presents early.  We are trying this year to reduce the $$ involved in these presents.  One in particular gift was a great upcycle project.  My friend, Linda, used a denim jumper and part of a sheet that she found at Goodwill.  She got 2 aprons out of the jumper.  My present was from the front.  Iwill try to get a photo of the other apron which she added patchwork to for embellishment.



Stash Report

Used this week   0
used year to date   6 1/4 yards
added this week     6 1/4 yards
Added year to date  15 1/4 yards

Net gained     11 1/4 yards

1 comment:

  1. Cute apron. Clever to use denim. Happy Birthday early.

    ReplyDelete