Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday stash report


I made some 12 1/2" squares to send to Alycia for her block drive for Quilts of Valor.  There is still time to submit some blocks and maybe win some fabric (and add to your stash).  Check it out here:

http://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2013/01/123-quilt-of-valor-show.html


I also backed a QOV and bound it.  I will post photos of the finished quilt shortly.

I am having an awesome beginning to stash busting-I hope I can maintain the out flow.

Fabric in:      0 yard
Fabric out:    4 yards
Usage for 2013    10 1/4 yards

Check out the other stash reports at Patchwork Times

2 comments:

  1. You're off to a fine start! Keep sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Start! Don't get discouraged if you stash a little. Numbers go up and down, just keep quilting.

    ReplyDelete