Sunday, July 17, 2011

Stash report 7/17/2011

I did a little sewing but not as much as I had planned.  We spent one day at a motel while we were waiting for our new (in October) AC to be repaired so that day was lost.  Then we spent most of several days looking for a new (actually nearly new) car to replace mine which was stolen a few weeks ago.  No luck there either. 

It was so good to get in the sewing room on Thursday and zone out piecing a new top and listening to a book on CD.  I did put the borders on the blue/yellow and green quilt.  No photos yet though.

Used this week:  21"-lets say 1/2 yard
Used year to date:   23 3/4 yards
Added this week:     0 yards
Added year to date:     41 3/4 yards
Net added:   11 3/4 yards 

Moose tracks is back from the quilter.  She did an outstanding job.  I have the binding machine stitched on the front and need to hand sew it on the back.  I need to come up with a name too.  Maybe-bright lights?


I have tried and tried but for some reason I ca't download the photos I wanted to share.  I'll try again tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment