Sunday, February 19, 2012

Stash Report February19, 2012

It is a grey day here in Phoenix, pretty unusual for us.  A good day to curl up with Patchwork Times and all the stash reports.  I made some big changes- great material but sure not great numbers for my report.

My friend, Mary and I went to 3 Dudes Quilt Shop and I was ambushed by these fabrics.  They are Studio E Retro Boho fabrics.  I NEED to make a baby quilt and these just looked so bright and happy.  Now that I look at them again, I wish I'd bought some of the rest of the line-but really now! I'm also glad I didn't get any more.  The photo does not show them to their full advantage.

 
Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 6 1/6 yards
Added this Week:  7 yards
Added Year to Date: 9 yards
Net Used for 2012:   -4 5/6 yards


I need to get back to sewing to offset this increase.  I just need a pattern or idea to make this baby quilt happen.


I also did get some knitting done and these are such HOT socks!  The yarn is from Knit Picks and it is called Juice Box.




Check out the other stash reports.

2 comments:

  1. Cute fabrics I am sure the perfect will come along. Your numbers aren't bad, we are only in 7 of this years report and numbers certainly change quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby quilt will be bright and happy, great fabrics. Thanks for your kind words about my past week. I am on the mend and will definitely be discussing the shingle shot with my Doctor after this case has calmed down. Jane

    ReplyDelete