Sunday, April 8, 2012

Stash Report April 8th

I have only done a little sewing this week.  I am making wine totes for gifts.  I have finished one and 3 in various stages of completion.  I used this tutorial with some minor adjustments of my own.  I did not quilt the first one and I can see that was a mistake.  Quilting will give them more body.  I am counting all the fabric as they are all cut out and mostly finished.

http://www.needleandspatula.com/2011/01/quilted-wine-tote-sewing-tutorial.html







Stash Report

Used this week   1 1/2 yards
used year to date   15 1/4 yards
added this week     0 yards
Added year to date  15 1/4 yards

Net gained    3 1/4 yards

Happy Easter, Passover or just Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, my math says that if your used is 15 1/4 and your added is 15 1/4, then you have gained 0.

    Methinks something is off somewhere....

    ReplyDelete