Friday, September 21, 2012

On the Needles

Why is it I am always so surprised that it is Friday again?  I knew yesterday that it was Thursday so why?

How about these bright blue striped socks?  I'm just loving the colors and they are knitting up so quick.



I have not been inside a yarn shop in years and I have resisted going to one hoping that I will not develop another bad stash habit.  BUT, today, I am venturing out to help the local economy and I don't care what the consequences are.  I will report the results next Friday!

Check out the other needlers on Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

  1. Love your socks. It's always good to visit the local yarn shop - I wish (or maybe not) had one close to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great socks! I love that Regia yarn - pretty colors and it wears well. Have fun at with the shopping. I don't get to a real yarn store a lot but I have no problem accumulating stash via the internet -- oh Paypal loves me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regia is one of my favorite sock yarns. These are great! Retail therapy is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great shopping trip! I love Regia yarn, too. Great socks!

    ReplyDelete