Friday, February 28, 2014

On the Needles February 28,2014


I haven't done much knitting lately but  I have started this pair of socks.  The pattern is ZigZags by Elaine Anderson.  It is free on Ravelry.  I started this pattern once before but ripped it our since the leg portion is larger and looser then I like.  I am making this pair for a friend who needs the extra room.  The yarn is but Opal.  The pattern is pretty easy and the pattern shows up well in this yarn.


Laundry day earlier this week.  So many socks, so little time left before it gets too hot for socks!

Check out the other needle projects at Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. Love all those socks on the line! :-) I still haven't restarted my Zig Zag socks - that pattern definitely runs large.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your socks are so fun! Your zigzag socks look great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, look at all of those handknit socks! I love Opal yarn, and I bet your friend will, too.

    ReplyDelete