Monday, May 23, 2011

Design Wall Monday May23, 2011

I am trying to move some of my quilt tops into the finished quilt stage.  I made this little top from Atkinson's Yellow Brick Road pattern 3 or 4 years ago.  Yesterday I pieced the backing shown in the third picture.




I have the backing material for another finished top.  This is Gallantly Streaming, one of the strip quilt patterns from the Cozy Quilt Shop.  The backing material is dark red and dark blue so I will be washing it tomorrow before I make the backing.



Today, my husband pointed out that one of my points is going in the wrong direction.  Oh well, I think I will just leave it that way.

Check out the rest of the design walls at Judy L's site.

1 comment:

  1. I like that pattern, and I had to look hard to pick it out, so I would leave it. Sometimes those guys are nothing but trouble....

    ReplyDelete