Monday, May 30, 2011

Design Wall Monday May30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day-remember to remember all those who sacrificed so we could have the freedoms we enjoy (often without thought).

My quilting friend Mary and I went to a LQS for their big 30% off sale.  It was on all 1 yard cuts, not just a single item.  The shop is on the other side of town so it was a little field trip for us.  Living in the Phoenix area has so many benefits-and lots of independent quilt shops and several Joann's to choose from.  We are spoiled.

I picked up some wonderful batiks for a baby boy quilt and will be working on that this week so the yardage won't stay in my stash long.


This pattern is Moose Tracks.  I have misplaced the pattern and can't give you the designer right now.  It is a UFO that I need to put a backing together.  Then off to the quilter it goes.

Check ou the rest of the design wall posts too.

1 comment:

  1. I like this quilt! It's very graphic but colorful, just the way I like them. Good job!

    ReplyDelete