Monday, December 31, 2012

End of the year Design Wall

This is the latest  msytery quilt from Mystery Quilts 4 Military Yahoo group.  This is the 3rd top I have made following these mysteries during 2012.  I made this top from my stash/scraps except for the red fabric.  The red fabric was 108" wide so it will also be the backing.  I bought it with a 40% off coupon and I got another 20% off as it was end of the bolt-it was a great buy.  The small blue HST's were made from some squares that I purchased through Quilters Flea Market.  They were squares from a 2000 swap!

I think it is a great looking top and I was amazed how little a dent it put in my stash/scraps.

Check out the rest of the end of the year design walls at Patchwork Times.

Happy New Year to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment