Friday, March 29, 2013

pooling around

Judy L at Patchwork Times is having s sock knitting challenge with yarns that pool or hopefully pool-it is so hard to predict.

I have barely started one pair using hand dyed yarn I purchased on ETSY.  It is Sarah Brown Design Addiction 3 ply yarn.  I have several other skeins in my stash that are back-up choices if this does not result in any pooling.  


Actually, I'm not usually a fan of pooling but I love these yarns and I love making and wearing colorful socks.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's results,

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of pooling either, but I've already got yarn in my stash that I know will pool, so I might as well play along, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such pretty pretty yarns! Can't wait to see what they do.

    ReplyDelete