Sunday, April 14, 2013

Stash Report April 14th

Another week with a shopping trip to LQS's, of course, resulted in more fabric.  I found 2 more neutrals for my stash.  One of them, I am already cutting into for the latest mystery quilts with the  Quilts 4 Military Yahoo site.  

Fabric in this week 6 1/4 yards
Fabric in 2013:      27 1/4 yard
Fabric out since last report:   0 yard
Usage for 2013    11 3/4 yards
Total damage   +15 1/4 yards

I also purchased some Retro Clean for a sweet little quilt I have that has some unidentified stains on it. This little quilt was a baby gift for my husband's Mother's birth.  She was just 97 years old in early March.  I have read good things about this cleaner and I'm hoping it will remove the few spots on my quilt.  When I wash it I will let you know the results.  The work on this quilt is just beautiful and I wan to keep it  in the best condition I can.



1 comment:

  1. Yes, I want to know if the product works. How lucky to have the quilt after all these years. Do you know who made it??

    ReplyDelete