I have been working on a R/W/B quilt mystery through Quilts 4 Military Yahoo group. This one was real mystery. It is the 3rd one I have done with the group and I have liked each one.
I did not get all the blocks finished but I had enough to try to figure out the mystery. No such luck! So, I looked at the last clue and started arranging the blocks on my wall. This is the quilt shown at the reveal:
I am using red and blue scraps that are pretty dark. I decided to rearrange the pattern to lighten up the corners. There is another row needed on the right side of the quilt but my wall did not have room. I am missing some blocks in the middle but I think you can see where I am going with this quilt.
I'm pretty pleased with this lay out. My husband was a big help too!
Check the other design walls at Patchwork Times.
Sleeve for an iPad Mini
2 years ago