Friday, May 3, 2013

On the needles 5/3/2013

Help, I have lost my other sock.  Where, oh where, has the other one gone???

I know I already made one sock for this pair.  The socks are for the pooling challenge and a birthday gift I need by next Friday!

No luck with pooling but I really, really like the look and feel of these socks.

I have not been doing much knitting as old arthritis has come to call and my hands have been aching on and off.  Maybe I need a project with bigger needles or a crochet hook?  However, at least I have been sewing a bit.

1 comment:

  1. HI Judy! I am sorry your hands are hurting...mine do that too, some. I bet your sock is right by my hammer. Its been AWOL for weeks! As SOON as I go get another one, three will show up. And we only OWN TWO!My new frame is wonderful! I'm ginning back up to quilt more...

    ReplyDelete