Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 Stash Report #2

I received some fabric from The Fat Quarter Shop-a sale I couldn't resist.  I bought this wine themed fabric for a shopping bag.  It will probably be a gift for someone.


The stripe fabric is a little more then 1/2 yard, lets say 2/3 yard and the cork fabric is 1 yard.


Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 2 yards
Added this Week: 1 2/3 yards
Added Year to Date: 1 2/3/ yards
Net Used for 2012: 1/3 yards

Well, I'm still ahead in the fabric used department.  I am working on blocks for a swap and they are due on Friday so I will have that fabric out for next week.

I also bought several patterns from Quilt Designs by Lori Smith.  These patterns are for the blocks I plan on doing with Jo's Country Junction.  Check them out if you are interested in small projects especially designed to use scraps.  I bought the 3 patterns needed to follow this project all years.  Lori was held up in sending me the patterns.  She let me know there would be a slight delay and she sent me the pattern Fit To Frame for free for my patience-that was so nice.


Check out the other stash reports at Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment