Monday, July 30, 2012

Design Wall and Stash Enhancement Report

This is truly a stash enhancement.  I recently participated in a strip swap at the Quiltville yahoo swap group.  So, I didn't gain or lose any fabric but I did enhance my strip collection.


Each of these bags/piles contain 10 strips-140 new strips!  I have already cut 2 1/2" squares off each strip for my blue double Irish Chain UFO.

I am also working on a mystery quilt with the Yahoo group Mysteryquilts4military.  So far I am almost finished with the 4th clue.  I am using scrappy red and blue fabric.  My fabric is all close in value so I did not get a very scrappy look.  Here are some of the blocks on my design wall-although I do not know the final lay out.  So far there are 10 of each block.  My white design wall does not compliment the top at all.


1 comment:

  1. Isn't it fun to go through all the strips?!?! You didn't get any of mine though. I can't wait to get strips from the next 2 swaps. I have a plan for pink and brown.
    Love your blocks!

    ReplyDelete