Monday, January 7, 2013

Design Wall Monday, January 7th 2013

I am working on this little quilt for Linus Project.  Our group of 12 quilters has been making quilts for almost a year for Linus Project.  One of the ladies in my group attempted to slim down her stash by donating lots and lots of fabric to our group for these quilts.  This kit was made of 3 one yard pieces of fabric.  The pattern is from Fabric Cafe.  I need to add some borders and the top will be complete.  The backing will be flannel and needs to be pieced as well.  I am hoping to call this my first completion for 2013.


I forgot to post photos of my little snowman pillow.  I admired this pillow when Judy D at Gramma's Quilting Room showed it last year.  She very graciously gave me the pattern since she no longer needed it.   It is so cute and I must say that it was a hit at our group's Christmas party.  The new owner was so happy to get it.



I will gladly return Judy's favor by passing the pattern on to the first person who asks for it.

Check out the rest of the design walls at Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, that is an adorable snowman pillow. Judy was nice to pass it along to you. Love your Linus quilt too--great pattern and looks easy to put together.

    ReplyDelete