Sunday, January 13, 2013

My first stash report 2013

I have not participated in the stash report for way too long.  I want to get back into reporting regularly to add some accountability and track my stash use.  I did not report last Sunday since I had no fabric movement either way.

This week I purchased some fabric for the mystery quilt my little group is doing during 2013.  I pulled most of the fabric from my stash but added the dark purple (Kona Raisin) to fabric I already had in my stash (some of it was at least 10 years old).  I may need another piece as I can see 2 of the fabrics are very close in color.

My quilts4military mystery quilt, went home Friday night with my friend Sharon who is a longarm quilter.  I am counting the fabric in the top.  I used fabric from my stash and the blue and background fabric are scrappy.  The red was all part of a wide backing fabric.  When I get the top back, I will count the backing and binding fabric.  I can't count it until I see how much is left to go back into the stash.

I also used a yard of Arizona State Centennial fabric to make an apron for a gift.  That's another yard out!

Fabric in:      1 yard
Fabric out:    6 3/4 yards
Usage for 2013    5 3/4 yards


Check out the other reports at Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment